Jay King Sterling Silver Black Calcite and Phosphosiderite Inlay Ring
Pretty, pink phosphosiderite inlay atop a background of black calcite creates a bold, Art Deco-inspired look that’s sure to set you apart from the crowd. Handcrafted sterling silver. From Jay King.
- Approx. 7/8″L x 3/4″W x 5/16″H; shank 1/4″W
- Stamped .925
- Sterling silver ring has barrel-shaped top with bezel-set black calcite
- Freeform shapes of pink-purple phosphositerite inlaid in calcite
- Wide, tapered shoulders have decorative stamp work
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Black Calcite – Freeform (15x22mm); mined in South Africa
- Pink Phosphosiderite – Round (2-4mm), freeform (2x10mm to 2x11mm), cushion (4x4mm); mined in Chile
There are no reviews yet.