Charles Garnier Dimensional Knot CZ Accent Ring
Dimensional “knots” with sparkling CZ accents and an open-top design make this ring design a chic, stylish accessorizing option. By Charles Garnier. Its design is inspired by the cupola on one of the corner towers of Printemps Haussmann, a late 19th to early 20th century Art Nouveau department store and the headquarters of the Printemps department store chain located on Boulevard Haussmann, 9th arrondissement of Paris, France. From the Dimensional Knot Collection.
- Approx. 5/16″L x 5/16″H; shank 1/16″W
- Stamped .925; 18K gold-plated or rhodium plated
- Sterling silver or 18K yellow gold-plated sterling silver open shank ring has dimensional, decorative knots on ends
- Two size knots have rope texture and round CZ accents
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 022ct
- Clear CZs – Round (1.5mm, .8mm)
There are no reviews yet.