Chaco Canyon Sterling Silver Kingman Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace
The crescent-shaped “squash blossom” is a recurring symbol in traditional Native American jewelry. Featuring exquisite silverwork and vibrant Kingman turquoise, this handcrafted statement piece is reminiscent of ceremonial necklaces worn by tribal leaders.
- Approx. 27-1/4″L x 1-5/8″W; drop approx. 2-7/8″L x 3″W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; oxidized finish
- Hook-and-eye closure
- Designed and Crafted in the USA
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Kingman Turquoise – Freeform (11x19mm)
There are no reviews yet.