Gems by Michael Sterling Silver Padparadscha Band Ring
Considered by many to be the most exotic of all sapphires, Padparadscha display a natural convergence of pink and orange colors that make this beautiful band ring the kind of unique style statement you won’t find anywhere else. From Michael Valitutti.
- Approx. 3/4″L x 1/4″W x 1/8″H; shank 3/16″W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver with palladium alloy; 18K rose goldtone accents
- Sterling silver band ring has round, pear and marquise-shaped Padparadscha sapphires across top
- Rose goldtone bead- and scroll-shaped accents on openwork band
- Finished undergallery
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 0.89ct
- Padparadascha – Round, pear, marquise; mined in Tanzania
There are no reviews yet.