Gems by Michael Sterling Silver Burmese Ruby Cluster Ring
Some of the finest rubies in the world are said to come from Mogok, Burma. This stunning, sterling silver ring features rubies from this region, set off with exquisite, goldtone scrollwork. A Best of 2021 selection from Michael Valitutti.
- Approx. 5/8″L x 13/16″W x 5/16″H; shank 5/16″W
- Stamped .925 with palladium alloy
- Rhodium and black rhodium plating; goldtone accents
- Ring has rectangular-shape with two rows of round rubies at center
- Black rhodium accents on prongs
- Open scroll work frame and band have goldtone outlines and accents
- Finished undergallery
- Stamped “Best of 2021”
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 0.72ct
- Ruby – Round; mined in Burma
There are no reviews yet.